Our client is a global player in insulation products and solutions with a factory in Western Hungary. They have now created a new position for a Supply Chain Manager who can manage and coordinate the company’s logistic and supply chain function across sub-functions such as purchasing, warehousing, material management, production scheduling, customer service and distribution/transportation.
promoted to Supply Chain Manager
- Developing, designing, proposing, implementing and monitoring logistics and supply chain strategies, guidelines and procedures in order to ensure timely and efficient transportation and warehousing of incoming and outgoing materials and distribution of products.
- Overseeing the purchasing of materials and equipment.
- Integrating sales forecasts, purchasing, production control, traffic and warehousing to support the manufacturing operation and optimize costs.
- Being able to identify and understand benchmark, define, design, formalize and implement standard processes based on the best practices in the region for all supply chain areas.
- Developing future state of art processes, including process documentation, development of necessary tools and implementation for supply chain activities.
- Defining and running internal Supply audits, build action plans together with the teams, define priorities and targets, follow-up on implementations and report results and learnings.
- Managing and motivating subordinate staff (through reviews, perfomance assessment, building employee capacity and support their professional development).
- Investigating existing problems, finding their roots and fixing them proactively, developing and implementing solutions and learnings.
- Relevant university/college degree.
- Personal focus will be on purchasing, therefore 2-3 years experience in the area of purchasing & procurement are needed.
- Leadership ambitions.
- Business English.
Location: Zala county
If you are interested in this position, please send us your detailed CV in English to our e-mail address: [email protected]