Our client is one of Europe's leading logistics providers. Currently we are looking for an experienced, dynamic top leader for the following position:
BRANCH MANAGER - Food Logistics
- Contract logistics, forwarding and sales business units.
- Defining business goals, developing strategy as a management team member, supervising the implementation of processes.
- Ensure excellent and efficient relationship with key clients, maintain and develop customer satisfaction.
- Hire, motivate, develop and retain employees.
- Coordinating close cooperation within the international company network.
- BA or Master’s degree in Logistics, Economics or other related fields.
- Min. 5 years of leadership experience gained in relevant field of expertise
- Strong market knowledge, live network connectivity in the industry.
- Experienced leader or strong leadership potential - mentoring skills as a leader
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people.
- High level of negotiation skills, able to effectively and successfully complete a business.
- Dedicated customer focus, commercial awareness, professionally authentic - represents a high ethical value system.
- A strong numerical thinker with high level of analytical skills.
- Logical and systematic approach to work.
- Good time management ability.
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions.
- Excellent English and Hungarian language skills.
- Strong problem-solver with “can-do” mentality, able to both pragmatically define solutions and capture and understand all relevant details when necessary.
- Technical knowledge IT: MS Office products with advanced level in Excel and the ability to handle electronic data.
What you can expect:
- Multinational environment.
- Long-term challenging employment opportunity.
- Top management salary package
- A pleasant and informal atmosphere.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English and Hungarian to [email protected].