Our client is well known global player with a production site in Western Hungary. Their products belong to every modern house and make every day life more enjoyable. They are exporting to over 30 countries. They are looking for a Sales Support Manager for all markets, who will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and manage sales support functions such as Customer Support and CRM team.
International Sales Support Manager
- Delivering the company’s vision to make life more enjoyable and total customer satisfaction.
- Playing a leading role in developing the company’s long-term sales operations functions strategy.
- Managing the sales operation internal departments (Customer Support, CRM, Commercial Support Team).
- Working with and through others to lead and ensure outstanding service for internal and external customers.
- Maximizing the potential of customer interactions through developing proper tools and training.
- Managing and developing an international team that consists of about 15 subordinates.
- Facilitating a close cooperation with external sales and other internal departments, in line with the company’s ambition.
- Based in Hungary with occasional travel abroad.
- Reporting directly to the International Sales Director abroad.
- Having a university/college degree or equivalent some years experience working with sales teams driving pipeline management, relevant people management and customer support management.
- Being an expert on sales process, pipeline management principles and administration combined with sound knowledge of sales force automation / CRM tools, data analysis and modelling skills.
- Good knowledge and experience of systems, such as CRM and ERP.
- Possessing a strong understanding of sales, internal business processes and market trends.
- Business English.
- MS Office knowledge (especially Excel and PowerPoint) is favorable.
- Influencing, people and analysis skills are required combined with sound commercial judgement and personal motivation to thrive in a demanding and fast-changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very good customer orientation.
- Analytical thinking and system approach.
- Ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Location: West Hungary
If you are interested in this position, please send us your detailed CV in English to our e-mail address: [email protected]