Quality Director in TIER 1 automotive supplier of bigger size in Trenčín region. Top management role reporting to a General Director. Requires strong QM background in the automotive sector including ISO TS 16949, ISO 14001 knowledge, structured approach, team management experience and leadership.
For our client, which is the world's leading automotive supplier, we are looking for a Quality Director. Successful candidate will be in charge of maintaining and improving the quality management system across the organization, setting and optimizing quality management processes and being responsible for its proper functioning. He/she will be responsible for managing the quality department and should be a natural leader with strong managerial capabilities. Direct report to the General Director.
- Ensure that the company’s products are manufactured and delivered in accordance with both internal and external quality requirements, meet customer’s requirements and applicable legislation,
- Manage the process of maintaining and improving the quality management system according to ISO TS 16949 and ISO 14001,
- Optimizes the quality management process within the company,
- Oversees maintenance of internal documents related to quality management,
- Controls and ensures compliance within internal procedures based on quality management documents,
- Leads the quality team (6 directly),
- Supports other departments within the company to improve the products’ quality.
- 10 + years of previous experience in the automotive industry or related sector working according to ISO TS 16949 and ISO 14001,
- At least 5 years of experience in the quality management in the automotive industry. Strong leadership experience is a must!
- Knowledge of the quality tools. Experience with leading the internal and external quality management system audits.
- Very good knowledge of English, German language of advantage,
- Strong management, communication, argumentation and presentation skills,
- Ability to plan, lead, make decisions, organize and control people and processes in the organization,
- Strategic and analytical thinking,
- Flexible person with active approach who is able to cope with stressful situations,
- University degree in technical sector.