For our client an international industrial company we are looking for an experienced candidate for the role of:
Textile Development Engineer
- Development of new textile products and improvement of existing products to support the development
- Define product concept by designing product recipe (Organic chemistry recipe for glass fibers)
- Overview development of new process
- Promote and implement innovative ideas
- Lead product development project
- Establish project success criteria including key milestones and R&D budgets ensuring on time and on-budget delivery of new product development projects
- Partnering with other business functions to manage risk and to resolve project roadblocks, such as resource constraints, design trade-offs & communication issues
- Collaborating with key customers and others to determine technology needs and portfolio direction relevant to the company's long-term objectives and to implement programs to address opportunities for new product development
- Promote the utilization of Design Excellence methodologies for the development of new products and drive strategies to ensure continuous improvement in the ability to bring quality products to the market place
- Minimum 5 Years of experience textile experience possibly in textile chemistry and a project leadership skill
- Current knowledge of processes employed in the production of technical textiles
- Must have excellent analytical skills with an ability to understand, dissect and translate data into actionable information to support decision-making, and to make sound decisions in the absence of complete data.
- Ability to develop complex models for the purpose of analyzing unique data sets, and the capacity to translate the results into actions for sales, marketing and customer service teams.
- Knowledge of statistical tools.
- Experience working in a cross-function capacity and the proven ability to simultaneously manage diverse tasks.
- Experience with ERP systems and Proficient in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel) and data mining.
- Language: fluent English, Spanish knowledge advantage
If you are interested in this challenging role, please send us your CV in English to this email address: [email protected] or contact our Prague office: (+420) 702 029 644.