Our client is a leading international healthcare company which activates in the area of medical technology, services and solutions.
There is a new division, highly dynamic, with products to be promoted to the interventional cardiologists & electrophysiologists.
The position is directly subordinate to the Country Manager – Romania (hierarchically) and to the Head of Business Division for Eastern Europe (functionally).
Improve competitive position through implementation and execution of sales, marketing and market development strategies, development and execution of key account plans and effective and efficient go-to-market model, territory coverage and operations.
Main job duties/responsibilities:
- Translate regional division objectives and strategies into country specific plan (Sales, Marketing, Market Development, Commercial Organizational Development) to achieve country KPIs / targets
- Execute Marketing and Market Development Plans to achieve relevant country KPIs / targets
- In alignment with the Country Leader Romania establish country go-to-market model for specific businesses
- Identify the opportunities and support their implementation
- Enforce pricing governance
- Continuously optimize and improve return on sales and marketing investments
- Continuously optimize inventory management/levels
- Ensure compliance with regulatory/legal requirements, and internal operating policies
- Establish and develop relationships with regional KOLs and medical societies
- Manage distributor relationships and performance, if the case (ex. Moldavia)
- Identify BU and across BU cross-portfolio selling opportunities in key accounts. Mobilize local team to pursue them
- Leading the team; hiring/on-boarding for her and his team; coaching/identifying development needs and actions
- Contributing to the Career Development /Performance Management Process for her/ his subordinates
- Proven track record of successful sales and/ or marketing experience in international and medical/life science companies
- Prior sales experience on Romanian market
- Experience in managing both distributor and direct sales operation
- People management experience
- Superior account management skills
- Understanding finance systems
- Understanding marketing concepts
- Ability to effectively collaborate across boundaries in matrix organisation structure
- Fluent English
- Ability to travel national level & internationally