Our Client - WebEye - is the largest coverage telematics service network in Europe, the core profile is to develop and to provide complex telematics solutions that help their partners in transportation, freight forwarding and logistics. In connection with the development of the company in Poland our Client is seeking for:
Sales Manager NEE Cluster (m/f)
Scope of responsibilities:
- Sales of WebEye products and services to existing and new customer
- Keeping in contact with customers and partners
- Quoting and contracting
- Managing and leading the sales team, and ensuring their continuous improvement through training and development
- Providing sales reports to Senior Management
- Maintaining ongoing awareness of industry trends and competitor activity
- Administration related to the position
- Building commercial structures and develop sales capabilities in the given region.
- Employees selection and supervisory.
- Creating sales strategies and sales campaigns of products but mostly services.
- Adjustment of the sales strategy to the local market and business environment.
- Reporting directly to the Commercial Director of the region.
- Building relationship with potential business partners in the given region
- Work experience in commerce
- Experience in/familiarity with road transport, logistics is an advantage
- Team leading experience
- Higher education diploma
- Strategic mindset
- Customer-oriented personality
- Good communication skills
- User-level computer skills
- Fluent in English
- Driving license
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone
- Opportunity to learn and develop career path