Our client is the world's leading global, integrated security company specializing in the delivery of security and related services across six continents.
G4S works to safeguard the welfare and prosperity of millions of people worldwide – helping to create safer and better environments in which people live and work.
Reporting to the Commercial Director - Cash Solutions Division and working with Commercial team and related departmental teams (ex. operations, finance), the incumbent will be responsible for maintaining and growing the revenue within assigned area of responsibility, by ensuring successful customer relations and promoting company services to allocated customer base.
Key Account Manager will manage a sales territory of key customers to G4S Cash Solutions business, will drive effective sales and business development activities and account management, ensuring revenue targets within own territory are achieved and exceeded. This would include the achievement of defined revenue target, the retention of existing business and generating new business from new customers or up selling /cross selling activities on the existing accounts
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effective management of allocated Sales Territory / Key Accounts Customers, in compliance with the company’s business strategy,
- Implement the Sales strategy to ensure revenue growth within assigned area of responsibility,
- Implement sales and customer management activities,
- Identification of potential new business opportunities through consultation and cooperation with potential and existing customers,
- Arrange and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects, in conjunction, to market the company’s cash services,
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales revenue within assigned area; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products,
- Adherence to local and international legislation and procedures,
- Account management process – implement and measure.
- Proven track record experience in a sales,
- Experience working in business to business,
- Relevant working experience within the same or similar role essential,
- Relevant experience/background in Financial and Banking Sector is a definite plus,
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of a company experiencing dynamic and significant change and growth,
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal),
- Strong negotiation skills and capabilities,
- Awareness of the market environment,
- Managing changing environment/ adaptability,
- Customer thinking, collaborating and co-operating,
- English language – additional foreign language is a plus,
- Driving licence.