Our client is, a multinational company, one of the market leaders in the field of industrial automation and control, test and measurement, offering their products and services to global players in different industrial sectors. With the company’s extensive and diverse service portfolio, they extend the life cycle, optimize the uptime of the installations and support the transition to further modernization on their strong installed base throughout Hungary. In order to strengthen their sales team, we are looking for a new colleague with broad technical interest and knowledge of automation.
Account Manager - Service Sales
- Develop and maintain close relationship with existing customers in the field of industrial automation systems from various industrial sectors.
- Develop customer demand and promotion of lifecycle services for existing installed base and potential new customers of industrial automation systems.
- Manage technical and commercial aspects of the technical solutions offered for customers.
- Identify sales opportunities and customer needs, requirements and assist in providing innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Sales and promotional activities and making presentations about the company’s services and solutions.
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
- University or college degree in the field of engineering.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in related industries of process instrumentation and control.
- Proven track record in service and solution sales.
- Broad technical interest and knowledge of automation (PLC, HMI, DCS, Networks).
- Interest or basic knowledge in ICT (hardware & software).
- Problem-solving thinking and initiative taking personality.
- Customer-oriented, excellent communication skills.
- Team-oriented, high degree of self-motivation.
- Flexibility and willingness for travels, also internationally.
- MS Office applications, SAP, CRM, etc.
- Fluent in Hungarian and in English.
What you can expect:
- Innovative and advanced high-technology products.
- Career opportunities within an international environment.
- A continuous process of learning, development and growth.
- A pleasant and informal atmosphere.
- An excellent remuneration package.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English and Hungarian to [email protected] e-mail address.