Our client is an international manufacturing company’s Hungarian subsidiary in the North-Western part of Hungary, seeking for a Quality Manager with
concrete technologist background, who will be responsible for ensuring the quality standards of the production.
- Managing the quality assurance department of the company, including the lab(which offer external service to the customer as well), incoming inspection, process and product quality control,
- Ensuring the high level of the quality of the production based on the company’s standards (ISO:9001),
- Ensuring and controlling the adequate concrete recipes,
- Testing and measuring water, frost and abrasion resistance of the concrete elements,
- Improving the quality system of the company,
- Participating in client and supplier negotiation and meetings.
- University or college degree in the faculty of concrete technologist, ideally with silicate engineering background,
- At least 5 years management experience in QM position OR a talented deputy or supervisor at a building/construction material production company,
- Practical knowledge of problem solving processes, e.g. 8D, PDCA,
- Able to participate and support LEAN activities,
- Besides Hungarian good German is a must and additional English an advantage,
- Good analytical skills, open-minded, structured way of thinking, flexible, dynamic, professional,
- Able motivate his/her team,
- Good communication and presentation skills.
If you are interested and you meet the requirements, please send your CV to the following email address: [email protected]