Our Client is an Italian company operating in plastic processing industry. Due to the development of its production plant in Poland the company is looking for Quality &RD Manager
- Being the direct support of the Responsible of the Quality (in Headquarter of the Company
- Developing duties for the development of the continuous improvement and the maintenance of the System business Quality according to the standards of the UNI EN ISO 9000:2008.
- Updating of the documents Systematizes Quality in collaboration with the involved functions and implementation of the documents in operation of the business demands
- Supervision the process controls of production, define and adjourn the plans of control, individualizing the lacking equipments and compiling the operational instructions to improve the trial;
- Supervision controls in acceptance;
- Management of the preparation dates about contributions (interface with the area RD in the Company);
- Collection dates about the business indexes (discards production, Not conformity production, NC supply, etc.);
- Verification of the normative updating, purchase of norms, estate of the adjourned normative (in collaboration with the Technical office in the Company)
- Coordinate the Audit from Corporate Certification of product (IMQ, Liquigas, Zetom, etc) and from clients on the products/trial, preparing the necessary documentation for the audit;
- Execution settings and management test of tools of laboratory.
- Degree of technical character with address of the materials
- Experience at least 3/5 years in the Office Quality
- Knowledge deepened of the norm UNI EN ISO 9000:2008;
- Experience in the execution of the Audit of system.
- Operational systems: Windows, xp and vista
- Software: word, excel, access, power point.
- Good abilities of communication and interrelation with the people;
- Good abilities of organization of his/her own job and ability to work for objective;
- Curiosity, patience and tenacity;
- Reliability, authoritativeness;
- Strong motivation to the job.
- Knowledge of the plastic subjects; of the technical sketch; of the tools of measure (caliber, micrometer, comparator, manometers, etc);
- The employee will operate in Poland, but he/she must be available to also approach in the other operational centers.
- Work in international growing organization
- Professional development
- Friendly and professional team
If you are interested in the offer, please contact us/ send your cv to the following email address: [email protected]