Our client is, a multinational company, one of the market leaders in the field of industrial automation and control, test and measurement, offering their products and services to global players in different industrial sectors.
As an inspiring manager, you will be responsible for proper and timely execution of contracts for multiply project, managing project team in international industrial automation projects and representing the company towards to the customers. Being the bridge between the clients, suppliers, contractors and all departments of the company, ensuring the frequent communication and clients’ visits. Your activities spread over QHSE, scope, time and budget of major and minor capital projects. You will be in charge of managing, administering and overseeing the work performed by the project team and sub-contractors and reporting directly to the Technical Director.
You are the right person, if you have:
- University or college degree in the field of engineering.
- At least 5-10 years of professional experience in business environment.
- 3-5 years of experience as Project Manager in the field of industrial automation.
- Good motivator with very good communications skills.
- Decisive, with a proven ability to think clearly and analytically even under stress.
- Commercially-oriented with knowledge and experience in the development of international contracts.
- Interested in developments in the process industry, computerization and process automation based on integrated systems (DCS, Safety, Asset Management, PLC and SCADA solutions) and safety.
- Knowledge of automated planning and budgeting techniques.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Willing to travel frequently.
What you can expect:
- Innovative and advanced high-technology products.
- Career opportunities within an international environment.
- A continuous process of learning, development and growth.
- A talented team of professional and highly motivated colleagues.
- A pleasant and informal atmosphere.
- An excellent remuneration package.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English and Hungarian to [email protected] e-mail address.