Our client is a European pharmaceutical manufacturer focusing on Dermatological Medicines, Nutritional Supplements, Medical Devices and Cosmetics. They decided to open a branch in Austria and are looking for the Project Manager, who will make the appropriate Business Plan and lead the future Austrian subsidiary:
COUNTRY MANAGER AUSTRIA
- Build a subsidiary in Austria which he/she will lead with full responsibility.
- Define the best strategy of entrance into the Austrian market by collecting information (business intelligence) about the major players (competitors, distributors).
- Proposing the best way of sales and distribution success for Austria.
- Define the necessary structure for the Austrian branch (human resources, logistics, storage facilities).
- Establish a budget and a business plan with time frame, including required promotion tools (activities and materials).
- Define the necessary control tools for budget, finance, distribution.
- Representative of the company towards Austrian Regulatory Authorities.
- Report to the Headquarters about all activities.
- University degree or equivalent (Business or Medical)
- Several years of professional experience in Sales and Marketing management position (ideally Cosmetics & OTC Sales in Dermatology) within international context
- Sound knowledge of distribution channels for Dermatology products
- Passion for market / players / resources analysis with strategic and systematic approach
- High compliance requirement, high motivation, seeking the challenge
- Organizational thinking, business and customer oriented
- Reliability, hands-on quality
- High communication skills
- Trustworthy and correct leader with high ambitions
- Fluent in German and at least good English, any CEE language of advantage
Our client will propose an appropriate financial package and usual benefits depending on the candidate experience. A minimum of EUR 60.000 gross yearly is planned.
Are you interested in this challenging position with
great perspectives? Please contact us with your documented application on: [email protected]