Newly created position - Marketing & Sales Director - in a successful, fast developing software company (mobile CRM systems) with global reach. Based in Slovakia, Slovak ownership. Excellent opportunity for marketing + sales focused professional with relevant technology background (worked in the ICT sector, has got a strong technology affinity).
MARKETING & SALES DIRECTOR
His/her role will be to implement strategic processes in the field of marketing & sales, to streamline cooperation between marketing and sales. Further, in cooperation with the company executive partners, to develop strategy and to implement professional procedures in people development (KPIs set up, performance management, organization efficiency, talent management). The ideal candidate has some relevant corporate experience, however, from the values & principles point of view prefers working in a mid-sized organization with a friendly, family-like atmosphere. The position reports to the company CEO/co-owner.
- Proposes and implements strategy and procedures in marketing & sales,
- Coordinates cooperation between marketing & sales,
- Defines business plan, supports marketing plan preparing,
- Manages and develops the marketing and sales teams
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in marketing & sales in the technology sector, alternatively in some closely connected sector (Head of Marketing & Sales, Head of Sales, Head of Channel Management, Head of Products,..),
- Knowledge of strategic marketing & sales management processes,
- Strong people manager – has managed teams, is familiar with professional, people related processes such as performance management, succession and talent planning,
- Experience in working at a company with a global reach of advantage,
- Technology affinity, knowledge of new technology,
- Pro-activity, steadiness, loyalty,
- A principle-driven person, who e.g. gained experience in a corporation; somebody who values highly advantages of working in a stable, mid-sized company that has been able to keep the “start-up” esprit despite the fact it has been on the market for a longer time,
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Mature, balanced, team player
- Fluent English.