Our client is an international FMCG company and currently we are looking for the following new colleague in their Hungarian subsidiary:
- Meeting the preferences of different types of customers.
- Managing the company’s portfolio.
- Organizing marketing investment arrangements.
- Preparing the development of new products.
- Being responsible for pricing and brand strategies.
- Making the company’s long-term growth safe by considering all market elements.
- University or college degree in the faculty of Marketing or Business.
- At least 6 years of experience in the FMCG sector (food or non-food).
- Proven track record in project management.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken).
You are the right person if you are:
- Accountable and result oriented.
- Dynamic and proactive.
- Excellent problem solver and creative.
- Great in managing and working with a diverse team of people.
What they can offer:
- Professional development possibility in an international environment.
- Personalized remuneration package with a corporate car.
- Outstanding salary with an attractive bonus opportunity.
- Great international career path.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your detailed CV in English and Hungarian to [email protected] e-mail address.