For our Client, a leading global professional services company, we are looking for:
Lawyer with English and Greek
Scope of responsibilities:
- Working with contracts, identifying contractual risks/issues, contract compliance, contract advisory and interpretation;
- Preparing and legal reviewing of contractual documents;
- Providing support to legal teams and business teams from CEG region (Poland, Czech, Hungary, Greece)
- Cooperating with local and/or international business teams, legal teams from other countries;
- Providing negotiation support as required;
- Working under supervision or independently on smaller engagements and/or working within team at a large, complex engagement;
- Independently Appling applicable internal tools and techniques onto assigned projects;
- Providing support training activities for the company’s personnel;
- University degree in Law
- Work experience of 3-4 years minimum
- Contract management or project management experience are welcome
- Understands basic contracting principles
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexibl
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Fluent written and spoken knowledge of English and Greek
- Able to apply sound business judgment, commercial sense
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Interesting and stable position in a global company.
- Professional and international work environment.
- Opportunities to build and extend professional skills.
- Access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive salary and benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
If you are interesed ín the offer and you meet the requirements, please send your CV to the following email address: [email protected]