Our client is well established energy company, a leading European provider of sustainable products and reliable services
Our client is well established energy company, a leading European provider of sustainable products and reliable services. Client is looking for the Senior Cyber Security Architect who will take on the vital role in an IT department, who will endeavour to create and help evolve the security needs of the organization.
- establishing and developing cyber security reference architecture, including security platforms and solutions
- working with Security team and IT colleagues on transforming information security policies into technical (architecture) framework
- overseeing projects, starting from initial stages to embed security principles into the target architecture
- evolving Cyber Security standards and helping facilitate improvements based on IT strategy
- understanding of business targets and processes and how IT and Cyber Security contribute to these targets
- at least five years of experience in Technical or Solution Architecture with emphasis on IT Security
- university degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences
- knowledge of international standards as well as additional qualifications or certifications
- proficiency in Czech and English with the ability to negotiate or present in both languages
- attractive compensation and company benefits
- flexible working model (work life balance)
- opportunities to develop your senior specialist skills and interests
- excellent networking opportunities within the energy industry
If you are interested in this challenging role, please send us your CV in English to this email address: [email protected] or contact our Prague office: +420 725 875 570.