Our client is an international company operating in IT & New Technology sector, with the European Headquarter in Germany. Currently due to the development of new projects the company is looking for senior manager for the position of:
API Lead (office location: Katowice)
- To act as the API Lead, responsible for API Conventions and Implementation on the Data Platforms.
- Responsible for working with the company Product personnel to ensure commercially viable API conventions for Software Applications.
- To participate in the creation, implementation and operation of appropriate systems internal and external security controls to protect the data, software, and proprietary process
- To participate in the effort to develop and implement the global Data Platform development strategy.
- Technical Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of SOA and Web Services
- Broad technology knowledge and interest in industry trends (Cloud, Security, Privacy)
- Have and maintain a current knowledge of the state of cloud based technology development, deployment, support on a global/international basis.
- Application and technical architecture design experience
- Web services integration experience (e.g. SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML)
- Design, development and process management experience a plus
- Exposure to a customer-focused, high-end services business model
- Has worked in Agile scrum methodology
- Desired 5-7 years’ experience
- Work in international organization with strong It& New Technology background
- Professional development in international environment
- Friendly and professional team
If you are interested ín the offer and you meet the requirements, please send your CV to the following email address: [email protected]