For our Client - the large, international production company in Germany (Sachsen-Anhalt) we are seeking for:
Scope of responsibilities:
- Creating, implementing and supervising the company's HR policy.
- Creating and supervising the annual HR budget.
- Cooperation with the management and business unit managers in the field of personnel matters.
- Managing the HR team.
- Co-creation of information policy and internal communication.
- Ensuring effective implementation of recruitment processes, onboarding and building a positive image of the employer.
- Cooperation and management of relations with the Trade Unions.
- Conducting analyses, developing plans for optimization and standardization of HR processes.
- Reporting to the company's board and global organization structures.
- Building relationship with potential business partners.
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar position (in the manufacturing industry welcome)
- Several years of team management experience
- Experience in creating personnel policy in an organization employing over 100 employees will be an additional advantage
- Knowledge of German labor law and remuneration policy
- Experience in the training and development processes, talent management, recruitment and employer branding
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English is a must
- Attractive fixed salary and annual bonus
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone
- Opportunity to learn and develop career path