Our client is a multinational company and we are looking for an experienced & motivated HR Business Partner, experienced in the area of personnel planning, recruitment and selection, personnel development and advisor for all employees and managers on any labor law and personnel issues.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Personnel planning, in terms of headcounts and personnel costs;
- Timely and adequate qualitative and quantitative staffing of new opening, in collaboration with top management;
- Personnel recruitment and selection in the stores and in the office;
- Publishing the job ads, screening the applications and selecting the short list candidates;
- Planning, organizing and conducting interviews;
- Responsible for evaluating and training the employees;
- Issuing the personnel data forms for new hires and/or collecting the employment documents and issuing the contract and related documents;
- Collaborating with the National Labor Office, personnel services providers, payroll providers etc.;
- Offering personnel support in all issues related to labor law, social insurance law and controls the implementation of all personnel related initiatives;
- Implementing relocations;
- Issuing and checking various reports as required;
- Participating in Store Manager Meetings, ASM Meetings, local or international projects;
- Collaboration with and coordination of other external service providers etc.
- University degree;
- Min. 4 years experience in a similar managerial position (HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Senior HR Generalist);
- Excellent knowledge of labor law;
- Driving license and willingness to travel extensively in Romania;
- Very good MS Office skills & English knowledge;
- Located in Bucharest;
- Analytical skills, excellent time management and self-organization skills, ability to communicate with people at all levels;
- Pragmatic, hands-on approach.