Our Client is a multinational company active in the construction sector. They are looking for an experienced HSE-Security Manager for Central Europe, to be based in Bratislava, Budapest or Prague.
- Evolving the HSE approach in Central Europe: moving from an administrative and regulatory approach to a concrete field approach on industrial and construction sites.
- Establishing and monitoring the various security plans of the countries of the zone.
- Is the relay of the Group’s Safety, Environment and Security Directors in the areas, and as such ensures compliance not only with the local regulations in force but also with the rules defined by the Group.
- Major presence on construction and industrial sites in assistance to HSE teams of the countries.
- Defining, with the Countries Managers, the HSE policy, and leading the countries in a concrete HSE approach.
- Animating and coordinating the HSE visits of industrial and construction sites, promoting continuous improvement and being a force for proposal.
- Reporting on the efficiency of the processes and needs of improvement to the Countries Managers and the Director for Central Europe.
- Monitoring, tracking and analyzing all accidents, and proposing improvement actions.
- Ensuring the security of employees and being guarantor of the rules of security for the zone.
- Auditing the building sites and offices, managing the means of communication and geolocation.
- Leading a team of about 40 people (Managers of Security / Environment) based in the zone.
- Reporting to the Director for Central Europe and the functional directors (Safety / Environment / Security) at Group level.
- HSE Engineer with an experience ideally acquired in the construction field.
- Knowledge of training of auditor and master of ISO standards
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment, of the technical and operating process of infrastructure construction industry (and of Civil Engineering being a plus)
- Knowledge of the different tools of prevention
- Computer tools (Office Pack & business-specific software).
- English fluent,
- Having excellent communication skills, being rigorous and methodical, organized, diplomat,
- Convincing and motivating but also listening, respectful in front multicultural environment
- Pragmatic and concrete approach (going to the field for audit, implementation and analysis)
- Work as a team player
- High travelling activities (3 days a week) in the zone.