- Leading a team (20+) in the area of customer service, project management and production planning process, with strategic planning, budgeting,
- Coordinating all after-sales tasks with the aim to promote a long-term, stable and satisfied customer-supplier relationship,
- Organizing and continuously improving the interfaces to the sales organization as well as to the operations,
- Improving service quality and further developing working processes (IT Systems, audits, process optimization, training, documentation)
- Creating statistics and reporting from the fields of order entry, production planning, scheduling and deadlines monitoring,
- Contributing to the optimization of existing IT systems in order to improve processing, drafting and production planning,
- Working on cross-departmental projects and managing them within the department.
- University or
college degree in the faculty of economy or technical,
- Several years of professional experience, ideally in the field of Customer Service, Project Management (administration, coordination), Supply Chain Management
- Excellence in people management,
- Change Management, optimizing and redefining existing processes,
- Very good communication and problem solving skills,
- Strong organizational and planning talent,
- High level of commitment, resilience and flexible, team spirit,
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office.
The client guarantees payment according to your personal qualifications and experience, but definitively a minimum of gross EUR 3.308,94 monthly based on the Austrian collective agreement.
Are you interested in a new challenging task in a successful Business? We look forward to receiving your detailed application, which should be sent by e-mail to [email protected].