We are searching for our Client, an important global player in the field of plumbing, the right person for the position of:
Regional Sales & Marketing Manager Romania and Rep. of Moldavia
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Direct reports: 1-4 employees (Area Sales Manager/ Sales Consultants)
Total subordinate staff: 1-4 persons
Reports to: Area Manager International - CEE
The main responsibilities:
- The role is responsible for all country-management processes.
- Will have overall responsibility for attainment of stipulated sales targets and possibly costs in the relevant area of responsibility.
- Implementation of country-specific market-handling strategy.
- Responsible for acquiring the agreed market data.
- Implementation of market-handling plan.
- Responsible for new-customer acquisition and existing-customer management.
- Receipt of technical-support enquiries (First Level Support himself) ( Second Level Support to be passed on to specialists).
- Support for launch of new products and training of customers in their practical application.
- Receipt transmission of complaints.
- Management of CRM information in accordance with stipulated guidelines.
- Will undertake personnel policy, including performance management (staff interviews, target agreements) with support from HR HQ.
- Will undertake staff recruitment with support from HR HQ.
- Will provide support in competition analyses.
- Own territorial responsibility (developing and designing campaigns, sales-support activities).
- 3-5 years of people management responsibility in sales organizations (installation sector).
- Expertise in market handling and sales.
- Knowledge of market-research methods.
- Key-account management.
- CRM: confident mastery of system.
- SAP: Confident mastery of all sales-relevant modules.
- Planning skills.
- Principles of marketing.
- Conflict-solution skills.
- Intercultural expertise.
- Communication (media expertise).
- Networked thought and action.
- Managerial skills.
- Negotiating skills.