The Executive Assistant will provide full administrative and coordination support to the Country Manager responsible for 2 countries.
- To support and coordinate Managers tasks – direct report to Country Manager – close cooperation with top Sales and Finance managers within the region
- To handle official and legal correspondence/contracts
- To provide documents translations from English to local languages
- To support preparation of company internal and external meetings, writing the minutes of meetings and support the follow up
- To ensure a high level of hospitality to most important guests (incl. VIP customers) according to the company culture
- To support the local coordination of travel arrangements
- To support in all kind of administrational tasks (incl. occasional substitution of Assistant Office/Receptionist)
- Event management
Our client is a global trade company with sporting goods.
- Minimum 3 years, administration / office management experience ideally as s Senior Management Assistant in an international company
- Secondary/University education preferably economics
- Organized, driven, communicative, independent and decisive personality
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Native Slovak, very good knowledge of Hungarian and English is a must